Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Introducing Geek's Voice

A Warm Hello and Welcome to my readers on this new blog of mine. For past 2+ years I've been blogging about various things be it Semantic Database, Mithila Cuisine or various other blogs. But one thing that was missing in all those blogs were the voice of the inner geek of mine. The opinion about the technology I play with sometime and some of the findings of mine.

I as a geek have my opinions about the technology I use and also what I learn in my day to day life. Some of those I can share with people I work and some of them are kept aside. But here I am going to share the unbiased opinion about what I learn in my day-to-day life as a geek.

With these ideas in mind, I started this blog. I hope to share lots of technical insights with the readers in coming days / weeks / months / years.

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment